Saturday 14 July 2012

Outfit of the day

This is what I wore to run a few errands today. Sorry for the terrible iphone photos, it was actually raining outside and I couldn't be bothered to fetch my camera from upstairs lol.
Pink jacket-Lipsy, Dress-Primark, Bag-Vivienne Westwood, Socks-Topshop, Knock off creepers-Ebay.

The pink jacket is my most recent purchase. I rarely purchase anything brand new nowadays unless it's a gift or something amazing which this truly is. I've been looking for a pink jacket for a while now and this ticks all the boxes. It's made of a denim material but is in the style of a leather jacket. I only found this through chance as I would never usually step foot in Lipsy but just so happened to walk past and the jacket caught my eye through the window, and even better as it was in the sale for £27 down from £45.
Also, some of you may have noticed I haven't posted my usual 'what's on over the weekend' post. This is because I have decided to stop writing them up as I am pretty much repeating myself every weekend as there aren't many jumble sales on at the moment. Hope this is okay, less spam for your eyes then hehe.

9 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, looks gorgeous on you, do you have a link for the creepers - I love them? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, loving the pink creepers especially! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Sure it's better to buy knock off creepers. I ordered a pair this week and they only cost £14 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute outfit, love the jacket, bag and creepers, and I also love the pink ukulele! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking gorgeous!!!!
    adore your VW bag!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!! You have such a distinct style~
    & your house looks nice too! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw that pink jacket is so cute and total envy on the Vivienne Westwood bag! :) xox

    ReplyDelete