Friday 6 July 2012

Jumble sale haul

There haven't been many jumble sales on recently so I jumped with joy when I saw one advertised in the local newspaper last week, so as usual I dragged Mike with me. The jumble sale started at 10am but we got there at 9.35 and waited in the car for 10 minutes...when we got to the entrance at 9.45 it was already open. Somebody had already bought a whole black bag of clothing and there was pretty much no clothing left :( luckily I managed to pick up the following items.

Pretty cake stand

Found this pretty tin which had sewing bits and bobs inside. Very sweet! I love the pattern on this so much!

We also got a Moomin mug for Mikes mum who is a Moomin fan. I got all these items for £2.50, a bit expensive than most jumble sales I've been to but still a wonderful bargain. Bring on the two jumble sales on tomorrow-can't wait!

12 comments:

  1. Both items are lovely! I'm a huge fan of all types of cake stands! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your posts! I'm hoping to go to one this rainy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sewing tin is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, the little sewing box is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both items are so so pretty!!

    Thank you for commenting on my recent post..I was pleased to see you at the Hayes boot fair last weekend too~ ^^

    My mum's also a moomin fan~ I've never seen any moomin products at boot fairs though! *^*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always LOVE your jumble sale hauls! I wish we could go on a jumble sale outing together hehe

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  7. the sewing tin is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that tin is so cute :)
    you've made me want to start going to jumble sales, you always seem to get amazing bargains in these hauls!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that tin is adorable and so kitsch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute little tin, you have a great blog, so inspiring.

    www.personalautographs.blogspot.co.uk

    Jatinda

    ReplyDelete