Thursday 26 July 2012

Boot sale haul

Yay for Liberty. This beautiful floral print Liberty blouse was £1.50. I haven't had a chance to wear this yet but I'm so glad to add it to my slow growing collection of Liberty items.

These acid wash shorts were originally jeans which I bought for £1.00. I love these so much, I always struggle to find nice acid wash items so these are perfect.

Now, brace yourself for this amazing hoop skirt. It was 50p. Need I say more to why I purchased it? Obviously it's not going to be something I am going to wear out but you never know when a hoop skirt might come in handy...ok I admit it was a odd purchase but hey 50p!!

These two satchels are so cute. I managed to get the larger leather one for £4.00 and the tiny satchel for 50p.

Who doesn't love a freebie? Walked past a lady who was pretty much getting rid of everything for free so had a rummage and came away with these items. Seaside themed chalk board (I love the seaside), floral pillow, brand new body lotions and brand new Ted Baker mini perfume.
 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely finds! These are making me want to start checking out some car boot sales again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tan saddle bag and the Liberty House blouse, very pretty! Those jeans are pure 1980s, acid wash was all the rage back then, I remember it well! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, I need to go to your car boot sales :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you found really good stuff! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shorts look gorgeous and I adore those sort of blouses.

    I am your newest follower
    I hope you can also follow me :-)

    www.personalautographs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete