Saturday 6 July 2013

One of my most expensive boot sale finds so far

Hi all,
I'm loving this weather we're having. I hope it stays :) Are you enjoying it?
Me and Mike drove to the beach this morning and beforehand we went to a boot sale. I always like to check out boot sales in different areas as it's interesting to see how it differs from the ones in my local area. I don't usually have much luck with ones that are on Saturday, but because we were passing anyway we thought we'd check it out, especially as the weather is so nice. This led onto me picking up this dress handmade from Cath Kidston fabric. It cost £10 which makes it one of my most expensive boot sale finds so far (it ties with a pair of pink Dr Martens I got a few years ago for £10 also). I hesitated and pondered over the dress for a while as it's quite a lot to part with for something I can't try on, so was quite a risk. Luckily the risk paid off and it fits great, apart from it being a bit shorter than what I'd usually wear. It has a really cute babydoll type fit. I love it and it really reminds me of summer.

Here is a (rubbish) photo of me wearing it. Mike was doing the food shopping so I had to improvise.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet dress. I'm not keen on weekend car boot sales, the weekday ones are much better! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jelz of your dress!!! Dresses like those are my weakness :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. WhatIWear Official Invitation

    Hello Dina,

    We've been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.

    We'd like to invite you as our initial group of fashionista to join WhatIWear.com in a conquest to inspire the world,
    changing one wardrobe at a time.

    these are your fellow bloggers who already joined us
    Borjana Radovic : http://www.whatiwear.com/profile/111665
    Ruxandra Ioana : http://www.whatiwear.com/profile/118383
    Lidia Frolova : http://www.whatiwear.com/profile/119001

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    WhatIWear Team

    ReplyDelete