Saturday 7 April 2012

Outfit of the day



Cardigan-Boot sale, Dress-Primark, Hello Kitty slippers-H&M kids.

How is everyone's bank holiday weekend so far?
Me and Mike haven't done much. The weather today isn't too great and although we had quite a few plans to tidy the house, we've been very lazy and have just chilled out in the living room.
The photos were taken earlier today. I am loving my little vintage knitted cardigan, it only cost 50p and it isn't itchy which is a huge plus! The grey dress is a replica of the Topshop version, I love it so much as it's so versatile and it was only £8 which is a steal compared to the £28 or so that Topshop is charging. I was really lucky to find this as I usually don't bother with Primark as I find it too much effort going there. Does anyone else find this with Primark?

9 comments:

  1. That first picture is so cute! I love the cardi. There's always too many people in primark, I don't usually shop there but use it as a shortcut to get through town and it's just ughh!

    Laila x

    thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg in love with your hello kitty slippers!
    and i feel the same way about primark as soon as i walk in i just walk back out again it's justtoo much effort haha!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardigan is perfect!
    It almost looks handmade!

    http://tracksforlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit, and your kitty is SO cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I have been looking for a cardi like that for ages, at the markets (which is like what you call car boots)

    I hope you have a lovely Easter Dina :)

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit dear!

    Wanna follow each other?

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah so cute! love those slippers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable^^! <3 Hello Kitty

    ReplyDelete