Monday 2 April 2012

Boot sale skincare products


Body shop products 50p each, Simple products 20p each, Clinique products 10p each, Argan cream 50p.

I used to have completely clear skin but over the past year or so my skin has decided to work against me and I often find myself reading reviews on skincare products. Unfortunately the hunt for something that works for me continues and the longer this continues the more money I spend, so now that boot sale season is in full swing I have been keeping an eye out for products to buy. This time of year is the best time as many sellers are getting rid of their unwanted Christmas presents so you can sometimes pick up brand new items for bargain prices.
The above photo is what I have picked up over the past few weeks from different sellers. All unused products and best of all the total cost was only £2.10!
It's a great way to try new products without breaking the bank.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, great bargain buys! I hope that you find the products work well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great items.

    Please check out my blog when you have time, thanks so much!
    JustTututiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats so so cheap! I love simple products, their great :)
    great post by the way

    http://fubtabulous.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those products are so fabulously cheap and you're really getting a lot out of it all! I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I love the vintage vibe both your blog and your style exude!

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete