Sunday 9 June 2013

Monica's Vintage Fair- Gravesend 8th June

Yesterday I sold at Monica's Vintage Fair. It was great fun as usual. I love selling at this fair. It's great seeing how it has expanded. The entertainment was great (dancing from the Medway Lindy Hoppers and singing from the Swingtime Sweethearts)
Here are some photos from the event, I took these later on in the day as earlier on it was way too busy. It was quite sad because Julia will no longer be selling with me, so she was clearing all her stock out for bargain prices hehe. This means I'll be now dragging Mike with me (poor him).
I'm now in the process of changing the shops name and putting it all online as well. I sold 3/4 of my stock yesterday so I'm going to be scouring the place for more but hopefully it will all be sorted within the next month :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that sale looks amazing!!!! i've never been to vintage fairs before but i definitely want to go to one in the summer :D all these items look amazing and such a bargain i'm quite gutted i've never been to one
    x

    ReplyDelete