Tuesday 18 September 2012

Boot sale haul

What would you like to see on my blog? more outfit posts? Let me know your suggestions.

Here is a few bits from my latest haul, I buy soo much more than this but I only photograph the interesting bits. I don't want to bore you too much with it all.
This coat was only £1.00 from an elderly couple. It's a great addition to my collection of coats as I don't have anything like this.


I am in love with these peach corduroy trousers, I was originally going to cut them into shorts but they look really good as trousers rolled up. These cost 50p.

These thick floral trousers were 20p and are age 11-12 but they fit very well. They remind me of when I was growing up.


From the same stall as the 20p floral trousers I also picked up this Bloc Party t-shirt for...20p. Amazing!


Blythe t-shirt yay! Cost 50p :) Great addition to the collection.

From the same stall as the Blythe t-shirt Mike got this Muse t-shirt for 50p. He's a big fan of them and saw them live in his early teens.

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog, one of my favourites by far! Awesome finds! I just did my first car bootsale/charity finds post. Would be awesome if you could check it out or anyone else who's looking for more car boot sale blogs to follow :)
    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. the floral trousers are so amazing!

    Laila x
    thekittenswhiskers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those floral pants, nice blog, follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is perfect and such a bargain! I like the floral trousers too :) I seriously love your blog - you've inspired me to start going to more boot sales because you find some amazing stuff xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. £1 for the coat! ajehafohefiwe that's INCREDIBLE! That's so good omg I can't believe you got it so cheap! I also just read your post on the 20p Hermes scarf! I'm suuuper impressed. I really really really need to go to some local car boot sales.
    Your blog is so perfect, I love everything about it from the layout to hearing about your incredible bargains! Definitely following you on GFC ad Bloglovin :) x

    ReplyDelete