Monday 29 August 2011

Regret

I am a very indecisive person. It takes me so long to decide anything. I went through a phase where I would buy items without much thought, and although nowadays I have calmed down on the compulsive buying, it can still backfire on me with my regret from leaving items behind at boot sales such as a beautiful Chanel silk scarf for £1. 'Why did you not buy it?' I hear you ask...Well, because this was around the same time I decided I needed to stop buying random items, I thought I would leave it. The main question running through my mind was 'Is it authentic?'. The couple selling it were elderly, and perhaps the lady was quite a fashionista back in the day. I doubt an old couple would sell fake Chanel, but obviously I didn't think about that at the time. I walked away from the scarf...and to this day I still kick myself over it. Everytime I see a bag of old scarfs at a boot sale I always take a look in hope of finding that Chanel scarf again.

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog dear :) xx

    http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete